Wanna super low mileage '97 F-350 CC?

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Wow that is a nice OBS.

I saw a 1997 F350 CC LB 4x4 on the local craigslist for $20,000. Why the heck would someone think there truck was worth that much cookoo

89Firebird2.8

Reaction score
Edmunds.com lists that truck with those options at:
Trade-in: $6,600
Private Party: $8,457
Dealer: $11,182

He is definitely high-balling it.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
I am sorry to say but you guys do not have a clue,...That is great price for that truck I don't care what Edmuns, KBB, or NADA "says" it is worth.

In fact I am going to look into buying it myself.

I sold the EXACT same truck but it was a regular cab, one owner 41K miles garage kept for $23,000 about 6 months ago.

Then I sold a 97 F250 ex cab 4x4 with on 17K Yes that is correct 17K originoal miles on it, one owner, garage kept for $23,000 also.

There are pople out there who love the OBS trucks and they are gettin harder to find in pristine condition, and they do get a premium.

Gotta give him a call,...thans for the heads up!

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
I agree with DT, I gave almost $12,000 for my 97 and it had 170,000 miles on it. Clean OBS CC 4x4's a real had to come by in my area. If I was still looking, I'd look real hard at that one.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
I am sorry to say but you guys do not have a clue,...That is great price for that truck I don't care what Edmuns, KBB, or NADA "says" it is worth.

In fact I am going to look into buying it myself.

I sold the EXACT same truck but it was a regular cab, one owner 41K miles garage kept for $23,000 about 6 months ago.

Then I sold a 97 F250 ex cab 4x4 with on 17K Yes that is correct 17K originoal miles on it, one owner, garage kept for $23,000 also.

There are pople out there who love the OBS trucks and they are gettin harder to find in pristine condition, and they do get a premium.

Gotta give him a call,...thans for the heads up!

Should I call him and tell him he's not asking enough??? :)

Is a nice truck for a blue oval!

There is an 03 locally the guy is asking the same money for, it has 4,000 more miles and is about as clean. The thought crossed my mind, but that's about all it did!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
No need to look at it at all, I just called him and It sold the first day that he put it up for sale, Does not suprise me.

Ohh Well,

If you see any other low mileags OBS in this price range, I will buy them, just let me know!

Thanks,..

Crumm

No Comment
Reaction score

You are correct. I could sell mine today for 18k but it only books out for 12k. I know several guys that are looking for trucks like these and they raise there offer to me daily. Low mileage OBS trucks in good shape are hard to find.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin