Unique and a bit pricy

whitehorse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Theres a grey one down the road from me just like it....it's a conversion truck built some where in texas....that's the third one I've seen....

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Yep at least the 2wds are. blue books value is $2500
No Fool would spend 10K on a 93 2wd That's just the facts.

You just throw the Blue Book out the window on trucks like this. On Black Ford Dually that I sold, blue book was about $7500.00 at the time, and that was a stretch, It sold for $16,K,.. That,..Is just the Facts,..

It is very true no "fool" would spend $10K on a 93 2wd, because most "Fools" don't have that kind of money sitting around because of bad life choices. But they will sit around and dog on what they think are Over priced trucks,... It takes an intelligent individual, that knows what he wants, knows the market, and has the money for a rare, well built truck like this.

Again, I know these ole Diesels, the right ones will bring money, and this one is priced correctly for $10K.

Waystro

No Class
Reaction score
You just throw the Blue Book out the window on trucks like this. On Black Ford Dually that I sold, blue book was about $7500.00 at the time, and that was a stretch, It sold for $16,K,.. That,..Is just the Facts,..

It is very true no "fool" would spend $10K on a 93 2wd, because most "Fools" don't have that kind of money sitting around because of bad life choices. But they will sit around and dog on what they think are Over priced trucks,... It takes an intelligent individual, that knows what he wants, knows the market, and has the money for a rare, well built truck like this.

Again, I know these ole Diesels, the right ones will bring money, and this one is priced correctly for $10K.
Well I'm not going to play keyboard warrior with you
Sinch you know these "Old Diesels" :rotflmao:rotflmao

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I'm not going to play keyboard warrior with you
Sinch you know these "Old Diesels" :rotflmao:rotflmao
Umm...you do know that Darrin has been running a successful business selling high quality vehicles for over a decade, right? He isn't talking out of his :moon: ...the value of something may vary based on the region (a rust-free vehicle is worth a LOT more in New England than it is in California), but Darrin's an upstanding member who's shown time and again that he knows what he's talking about. Darrin's one of the people on this board that, when he speaks, I listen. He has a good reputation on this board, and IMHO with very good reason.

Quite frankly, if I wasn't already committed to going in a different direction with my truck plans, I would be all over this truck and wouldn't even blink at the price.

Waystro

No Class
Reaction score
Apologies To All I Offended My posts Where Not meant to be Offensive or attack members or there trucks also was not attacking Darrin or the original Builder
i was merely saying that I did not think the truck was worth 10K I am no expert just saying what I saw trucks like that going for in my state BUT NEVER SAID I WAS A EXPERT!!
Also never said anything about Darrins truck or him as a person or business man just that I didn't agree on the price of this Rig. Sorry didn't mean to cause a problem. But I will say I see 4x4 Dodges going for 10K easy just not a 2wd but I'm not a buyer or seller.
now I know not to voice an opinion again or I will Hurt someone's feelings. :dunno:dunno

Again I was not intend for my post to be Offensive And I was not trying to Attack Darrin or the builder of this truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online