Under the hood lighting?

MIDNIGHT RIDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for reminding me.

I have that exact light under the hood of a 1985 Bronco II that I am trying to sell.

I guess I better unburden it of that light and strategically locate it in my truck.

I also have two Jeep Cherokees that are looking for new homes, and they also have very similar lights that will get relocated tomorrow.

Has anyone else noticed how under-hood lights are never located such that the dipstick tube can be seen to replace the stick in the hole??

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed how under-hood lights are never located such that the dipstick tube can be seen to replace the stick in the hole??

I don't think I've ever had an under hood light that was actually working when I needed to check something-cuss

troutwest66

Ricer-Roni The IDI Treat
Reaction score
What's even better is keep an Energizer 6 LED headlamp from Wally World in your truck. Less than $15 and works great! I bought one for hunting to walk in and out of the woods when dark. Very handy and the batteries last a long time with the LEDs.

rubberfish

Reaction score
I've got one of those corded lights in my GM.
Reaches all the way to the L/R tire. :thumbsup:
The LED headlight is the cats ass though. ;Sweet

MIDNIGHT RIDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I bought a bunch of hand-held/magnetic mini-spotlights at Harbor Freight for $1.25 apiece.

I see the exact same lights at Walmart for about eight bucks apiece.

They have a retractable cord that will reach anywhere around the truck.

I put a couple in every vehicle.

I also have a bunch of the head-lights; but, I feel like a target whenever I wear them outside in the dark; they're just too close to between my :eek: eyes for comfort, or maybe I'm just paran--I mean cautious.
:shoot:

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
I've got one of those corded lights in my GM.
Reaches all the way to the L/R tire. :thumbsup:
The LED headlight is the cats ass though. ;Sweet

I had one in my 81 F150 and man it helped out alot will reach a long way, The LED lights are cool too, i like the one you shake and it works and no batteries to worry about!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZTSpridgen

Members online