Two '94 F350 CC Trucks - BOTH for $2,300

88bigblue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may be interested in the 2wd truck. Just need to know if the 4x4 parts from my 88 will work with it?

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Hell why not just buy both and transfer the cab from the 2wd one to the 4wd one? Definitely not worth the effort to convert a 2wd to 4wd TTB when you have a complete 4wd F350 D60 running chassis right there. IMO

k_williams1982

'01 Excursion 4x4
Reaction score
That sounds ominous!:eek: Was your truck involved?:puke:

Nope... Just the Explorer and CHP. My isurance card was expired by 5 days and I was on my way home to get the new card (it was sitting on the kitchen table). They impounded my Explorer and left me sitting along the highway for 4 hours while my brother drove down to get me. I had to pay $300 to get it back, but I had to go get everything back in order and had to get all kinds of paperwork to fight the ticket for "suspended insurance" even though it wasn't "suspended".

The Explorer has been having some issues and "nickel and diming" me, so we just traded it off today on a newer car. Not what either of us wanted, but just signed the papers tonight on a 2003 Dodge Neon. Nice car with a 4 cylinder. We only plan on keeping it about 6 months to a year to build our credit a little better and get into something more along the lines of what we want.

88bigblue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sucks bad man, hope you win in court. Sometime cops just fail to use the object between their ears...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online