Turn up some fuel for free, or close to it

nevrenufhp

torque ******
Reaction score
This is my site I use for quick reference on other forums, so I thought I'd share it with people here too. I dont make any money from it, I'm just a Bomb-a-holic.:angel: :love: Unleash the beast in your med. duty!

www.freewebs.com/nevrenufhp

:thanks:

Last edited:

Duke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BRAVO!!!
Most excellent, Sir Bombalot!!!! LOL!!!!

And believe me, his techniques work!

Last edited:

dieseldummy

Lost in time
Reaction score
I've done a few of those over the years, and yes they do work well... Don't go to far on a N/A 3208/1160 caterpillar, anything more than 1/4-1/2 turn results in unbearable smoke for no HP gain.

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice site, Great information... If only the 6 liter was so simple, and cheap, to bomb...

Duke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brian,

This is what you need here. Guys with this kind of knowhow are going to attract the members you want.

dieseldummy

Lost in time
Reaction score
Guys with just enough info to be dangerous to thier employers...

dondiesel444

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh yeah a year ago or so I moved the fuel plate in my Dads 96 12v Cummins and what an awsome increase in power!! it makes the truck actucally drivable it was such a dog before!! you gotta love mechanical engines!!

nevrenufhp

torque ******
Reaction score
We have 2 turboed 3208's at work and both have the fuel stop removed, not that bad on smoke.

"Guys with just enough info to be dangerous to thier employers"

I'm living proof of that, News for you Duke: 3 years ago I caused a GM 93 6.5L to runaway and the engine seized, then caught on fire. All from skipping safety precautions! They had to send it to auction. I'm still working there, 30 days off from it and the wonderful reputation from people not knowing why I did it. Is this the "confessions of an addict" page?

Don, sorry, no Mack info. Bring it to me!:cool Your dad's truck needs 370 injectors now!

Last edited:

dondiesel444

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my Dads 96 Ram has over 160,000 miles on it and the tranny is all stock an original!!! I think he's only changed the ATF 3-4 times. I can't beleive it's lasted that long, it must be some kind of record. he isn't easy on the truck either, he doesn't pull much but he's always got the pedal to the metal. I don't know if the tranny could take anymore power!!

nevrenufhp

torque ******
Reaction score
I got an email today, for those with a Cat 3126. Appearantly you can take your 10k mod down to about a 4k without a funny idle. Said he gained 200 pounds of torque too, by the S.O.P. dyno. And also is going to play around with the boost signal too and see if it does any good. I'll post as I find out, or as I try it. I'll do a 5k on one of the work trucks, I just have to put it on. And 5 for a buck at radio shack!

Hey Don, could you send a few injector pump pics to me? I may be able to help by looking at it.

Duke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by dondiesel444
anything for a EM-6 300 Mack??

Don,

You're getting worse than me!!!!! LOL

dondiesel444

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Duke, yeah I know, I'm up to 300 hp in a single axle now and I still want more!!!!

nevrenufhp, I can send you some pics of the pump, no problem!!

Duke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don, who makes the pump anyway? Mack?

If it's a Bosch, it should be pretty simple.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online