turbo and engine

illinoisboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no, if i dont sell the engine i am going to rebuild it as a winter project but if someone wants it then make an offer. i will seperate the turbo since it is already. turbo, downpipe, air intake. i have an offer of 400 for the turbo alone, but the guy hasnt picked it up yet, i dont want to bother with it anymore, i just want it gone. thanks.

KR69IDI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no, if i dont sell the engine i am going to rebuild it as a winter project but if someone wants it then make an offer. i will seperate the turbo since it is already. turbo, downpipe, air intake. i have an offer of 400 for the turbo alone, but the guy hasnt picked it up yet, i dont want to bother with it anymore, i just want it gone. thanks.

Ill Boy, I'd like to make an offer, but I just got slapped w/a lawsuit. I better pinch my pennys right now. Who knows where this could go!!!!!:eek: :eek: :puke: Just a little pissed off right now. Some dirtbags seem to try to just steal anything that they can instead of trying to earn what they deserve like good people should!!!! F@#K 'EM!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grizzly Wrecker