tubular manifolds

ididiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey there fellow people ith finacials straitening out and what not gf settled and kid **** lol i got my prototypes of the the shop they will be making a jig and sending me a complete product soon lets get thes trucks kicking psd ass!

ididiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well as usual not yet they want to finish work on it its looking like 250 to 350 depends on materials and if u want me to have em jet coated and polished will be avail

rjjp

Needs to go test
Reaction score
Did you go with long tube, shorty, or have them feed straight into the turbo?

ididiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there wil b a set for every one long tube and shorty and my turbo manis are still in production.

F350farmboy

The Hornet
Reaction score
Are the turbo manifolds for turbos in the factory position on top of the engine?

Cant wait to see a finished product!

F350farmboy

The Hornet
Reaction score
I would want to have long tubers flowing into a remote mounted turbo :sly

I think that'll flow nicer than shorties and the X-over pipe

1994IDI

Reaction score
How's this coming along? any update? I would like to see a picture and would have an interest in a set for the truck in my signature if they are in the works.

seawalkersee

It needs a turbo...
Reaction score
This would have been good to have if I would have been able to get it prior to me porting my heads.

SWS

zacky6661

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well the jet coaters are on board. also are there any of you in the sherman county area with a boosted truck.

would there be any performance difference if you made some sort of header style exhaust for us NA guys? you said your in sherman county, moro if i am correct, im like 30 minutes away from you in wasco/the dalles :eek: i might be interested if this is a possibility, and worth the expense, once i get my truck driving again. besides itd be a help cause it would give me a chance to fix my exhaust leak on my drivers side manifold :rolleyes:

rpm427

1994 F-350 IDI
Reaction score
I too would be interested in a set of headers so long as I can use my stock Turbo set up on my 1994?Put me down for set so what's the hold up and would love to see some pics?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online