Truck nicknames

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Well lets hear them, what all do you call your trucks?

Mine has officially been named "The Crop Duster" by my buddy while I was laying down some smoke for some people from school to walk through ;Sweet.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
My buddies call mine "mule" cause it seems it will pull/haul anything, and had the ears (stacks and dual whip CB ant) that look like a mule doing it! LOL

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well this is a great thread

......my old crewcab 78 was all camo and it was "the tank"....

The Bronco...well I have yet to find a suitable name for it yet.....just cannot think of anything suitable....

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
I've got:

The Truck Formerly Know as Goldilocks- Former owners daughter named it such being it was an awful color gold and blue.

The Beef- Nick my oldest couldn't say the beast so the Beef stuck.

Mater- Nick, once again, thought that with the rusty hood and plow lights it looked like well Mater.

The Rolling ****- cause it's brown and is meerly a crew cab on a frame soon to be chopped up.

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
I'm not much in naming inanimate objects but this one kinda stuck "Stormtrooper" got it's name by me crossing over to the Dark side.

Ironman03R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"Big Red"
Old truck was the "High Roller"-75 Chevy. I broke everything but the rear end on that truck. It was a beast.:hail I hear its still in service as a tough truck now.:dunno
New truck probibly gonna be "High Roller II" -Reincarnated as a 92 Ford:eek:

CESMITH

1986F250 6.9
Reaction score
77 F250 300cid 4sp 4x4 -light speed orange ( lowes paint color) 93 F350 the blue truck 86 F250 the red truck ALL DIESEL