Traded in 1991 F250

foresterdj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I traded my 1991 with 7.3l for a newer pickup. Still a great running truck. I traded it at Cornerstone Chevrolet in Monticello, MN. Anyone looking for a good IDI diesel should contact them fast. I claim it has only 146000 miles.

stealth13777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Think they’ll put it on the lot? A lot of times they get sent straight to auction after trades. I’m on the wrong side of the country and not looking, just curious

Noiseydiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford dealers tend to Keep Ford trucks on the lot. Same with Chevy and the rest of them. They usually have a second used car lot under a different name and then there is always the auction. 144K miles is a bit high for a main lot resale. if it was clean and straight, it probably went to the second lot.

foresterdj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is on their website. Cornerstone Chevrolet in Monticello, MN. No price listed.

It is a good strong running truck. I only traded because I am on a glide path to retirement and needed to trade newer while I could afford to do so.

PROFG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice looking truck but LOL their ad does not even say "diesel". At least some looking for clean PU will not be aware Ford 7.3 is diesel.

homelessduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is on their website. Cornerstone Chevrolet in Monticello, MN. No price listed.

It is a good strong running truck. I only traded because I am on a glide path to retirement and needed to trade newer while I could afford to do so.

It says $4,999

Cubey

Van dweller
Reaction score
Ford dealers tend to Keep Ford trucks on the lot.

Back when I was looking for an IDI pickup, a small town dealer had one listed on their site but it was in error, they kept it for using as a work truck at the dealer, for hauling a water tank around to wash the cars.

foresterdj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I checked once. Saw they said blue, it was the truck I bought that was blue. In any event, I do not see it listed anymore.

On a related note, I found the fuel filter base in my stuff (I used the Wix ones with a base and drain). If anyone needs a fuel filter base, let me know. Will make you a spectacular deal.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance