Thunder In Muncie (IRP)

Wideopen

It's all about me.
Reaction score
Thunder has been moved this year to IRP(Indy Raceway Park) this is the diesel event of the year. So who's gonna show??

I'll be there for sure:D

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Yep we will probably show up to nose around and see what's what. Not going to be camping or anything probably just drive down and make a day of it type thing.

Why was it moved to IRP instead of up in Muncie? Did someone get into a ***'n contest or just got to big for the facilities in Mun-tucky.

Wideopen

It's all about me.
Reaction score
Originally posted by argve
Yep we will probably show up to nose around and see what's what. Not going to be camping or anything probably just drive down and make a day of it type thing.

Why was it moved to IRP instead of up in Muncie? Did someone get into a ***'n contest or just got to big for the facilities in Mun-tucky.

With Muncie it seemed like you drove forever to get from one event to the other?? IRP just seemed like the next logical step

Wideopen

It's all about me.
Reaction score
Originally posted by timntools
I'm eating some munchies right now, depending on my belly, it may turn into thunder or not, might need some tums....

You should changew your name from Timntools to Timisatool:D

timntools

Chief Runinscissors
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wideopen
You should changew your name from Timn:tools to Timisa:tool:D

:moon:

btw, you never did say which one of those hand in your avatar was yours...I think its the bottom one on the right, you look like a nutty kinda guy...:eek: LOL

btw, will see you at the TSperformance gathering, either fri or sat, not sure yet. one or the other, but of course, as always, have beer, will travel.:smoke: :cheers:

Cass

Reaction score
I'm in with plenty of beer and sunscreen.

I think SPF 500 would work well for me.

Wideopen

It's all about me.
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bean
Hey Phil, you got any rooms yet?

You know me ..I've got 4 :D ...I know of 3 taken right now ...If you want the other let me know..or I can give you the number where we're staying to see if you can get reservations??

AKApartsman

Reaction score
Ill be there along with Woodsrat and a few other nuts from southern ohio and Ill be PULLING the first gen

Bean

Reaction score
Put me down Phil if you dont mind, Casserly will probaly be with me too, Cass?

Oh ya and I go to bed at 9:00 and everyone has to be quiet so I can sleep. If anyone make snoise I will freak out, is that ok?:moon: :rolleyes: :Whatever:

Accually I hope to be :drunk: :cheers:

Wideopen

It's all about me.
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bean
Put me down Phil if you dont mind, Casserly will probaly be with me too, Cass?

Oh ya and I go to bed at 9:00 and everyone has to be quiet so I can sleep. If anyone make snoise I will freak out, is that ok?:moon: :rolleyes: :Whatever:

Accually I hope to be :drunk: :cheers:

Well I have a tendency to wake people up at 12:30 at nightand get yelled at, ....18 hours later instead of when it happens..:***:. Yeah the same person that only had a room because of me :Whatever:

The one x-tra room is yours..

:drunk:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
720Diesel