The 2008 Ford is out!!! Check it out not much info though?

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looked at a F-450 crewcab lariat pickup:love: today

$57,000

Mama dragged me away from it fast :idiot: ......Took my beating like a man:hail :backoff

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Looked at a F-450 crewcab lariat pickup:love: today

$57,000

Mama dragged me away from it fast :idiot: ......Took my beating like a man:hail :backoff

Yer more of a man than me. I won't even step foot on a lot right now.cookoo
With that sticker, that REALLY makes me feel good to have $10k invested in Goldie and she's like new.;Sweet

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yer more of a man than me. I won't even step foot on a lot right now.cookoo
With that sticker, that REALLY makes me feel good to have $10k invested in Goldie and she's like new.;Sweet

Mama was trapped and I was driving by it this time, last time I saw it she was driving and wouldn't stop:confused:

That one wasn't even completely loaded, I was hoping to take a look at the tailgate with the steps built in for a future mod on my 2000 because of bad Arthitus problems but they didn't have one yet.

I wouldn't feel bad about having 10 grand in Goldie either as much work as you did. I have about $6k in the IDI and about $10k into the stuperduty right now as I patch up the engine and I'm planning to keep it for a long time....Mabey I'll put the '05 grill, some Navistar T444E badges and the '08 tailgate on it this summer when I paint it so It looks new ;Sweet That outa confuse a few people.

adrianspeeder

USAF C-17 Avionics
Reaction score
Yeah the cost is up there on these bad boys. If a large money tree sprouted in the yard I'd have to go with...

F-250 crew shorty
6.4L PSTTD
ZF-6 manual
4x4
Black
Gray interior
XL (love the interior on it), with upgrade to power stuffs and an XLT grill
rapid heat
tow command

Either way, I'm on a test drive list from the local dealer.

Adrianspeeder

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Thank You for posting that video Adrianspeeder, that f450 sure looks awesome WOW :eek: ;Sweet I did notice when someone named the competence they never said anything about dog-ge. This time they come loaded with every single mod, maybe in another 15-20 years they are still around and I can get Me one for cheap.:D

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll pray for Ford, that this one is the magic wand. If this baby doesn't do well, it will go down in history as Fords last attempt to take back the truck market. I feel sorry for the 6.0 guys. Like the Apple Lisa, and the IBM PC Junior, nothing says "this product was crap" like starting with a blank sheet of paper. I should buy one just to help them turn around. Unfortunately, that would make me rather insolvent.

yARIC008

Drives really slow
Reaction score
I agree they need a grandslam. I dunno if this new truck will do it though... hopefully this new engine is the best damn engine they've had yet. They could really do without all those warranty costs.

f-two-fiddy

Reaction score
I went down and drooled a little on one. The costs are definately up there. But, Ford offers sooo much with these trucks. 5 years of Roadside assistance? I wonder what that adds to the sticker?

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
Funny, my first reaction was :confused: followed by :shoot: looks like I'll be driving oldies for a while :rolleyes:

I still enjoy fords daffynition of "all new" cookoo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bradz

Members online