superduty idi?

gsxjay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a 7.3 idi factory turbo motor and an 01 v10 super ****** i know someone has had to of done this swap as it seems easy so if theres a thread or know some one i have a few questions i was going to cummins the truck but would rather stay ih and a ps swap seems counter productive due to absolutely everything has to change to swap in a ps plus i want this v10 for my mustang so any info would be great

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven't seen a thread but similars been done. No offense but at this point putting an Idi in a 01 v10 does not sound half as good as the v10 in ur mustang lol.I wanna see that she will move like no other. what year mustang?

gsxjay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
99 and i know v10 stang just cant wait but 8mpg in the truck just dosent fly

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hear that my friends dads tows 40ft 5ver loaded ls1 turbo charged sand rail tools an quads he sees 2mpg on a 6% grade. Good luck.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
I don't know how things are where you live but in Jersey, the engine has to be at least as new as the vehicle that you are putting it in. Superdutys are even heavier than our trucks so expect a decrease in performance with the idi. I'd be pissed to put so much time and energy into a project just to have the law deem it inoperable.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online