Super hitch for 80-97

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Nice hitch. Its plenty heavy for most anything we can pull. Glad its on a pallet too. I don't think I could lift it into my truck bed.. I would hope my frame was predrilled for it too. Laying on your back drilling overhead sucks.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Tim you better put some load levelers on the back of your rig to keep from dragging the tail like a scalded dog...:eek::angel::rotflmao Actually thats a nice unit to have. Nothing we have hooked to it would be overweight for sure...

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tim you better put some load levelers on the back of your rig to keep from dragging the tail like a scalded dog...:eek::angel::rotflmao
That's one nice thing about a 4x4...you have more distance to go before bottoming out in the back LOL

Actually thats a nice unit to have. Nothing we have hooked to it would be overweight for sure...
That's the idea ;Sweet I don't see myself ever towing a bumper-pull trailer that would need that much capacity, but I'm a big fan of overkill ;Sweet

I wonder...is the second receiver just to give you a second place to put a hitch in (for a low-slung trailer), or is there another purpose to it?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Staff online