Stupid Question...2 Trucks Hooked Together

WD40

Reaction score
Headhunter_5.9 said:
that looks rather familiar! back to the good 'ole high school days in small town Illinois! stuff like that happened quite a little bit here. like ya'll said "Drunk boys and their high dollar toys......." or is that Daddy's high dollar toys!
In our little town in No East AR. It was Daddys high dollar work truck. It sure was hard to face daddy on Sunday morning and tell him you did something to his truck on Sat night.

PADIESEL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have done this before too... You will be suprised what will pull what when the other truck gets a jump. Not too mention if a truck starts out too quickly and burns tire then he is done....
I would say my rock crawler jeep would fair well against most trucks... due to the locked 2.5 ton rockwells and 6.72 ring and pinion and I could set my anti squat to negative and she should be a pulling machine... But that is all on paper and chromoly shafts are a bit pricey for rockwells...
But if anyone does do it get it on video I wanna watch...
;Sweet

hugeredford

snow drift buster
Reaction score
I have the video your all looking for single wheel vs dual wheel. red and white truck has 4.10 gears, 5sp, diesel idi w/turbo and 35" tires. green dually has 4.10s, 5sp, and no turbo w/ stock size tires

the video shows that reaction time has more to do with the win I was driving the red one it's mine :draw
http://videos.streetfire.net/search/diesel/2/31598711-894e-419d-9b9a-980800010c2b.htm

TheBAT

Reaction score
Also if the guy breaks traction he's done for. Once those tires start slipping, might as well hold up the white flag.

hypermax22

sled puller
Reaction score
the cummins will out pull you because it sits higher than you which will lift the weight off the back of your truck so there goes your wieght now your up you know what creek with out a paddle but there is a solution load the bed with some 100 lb wieghts and watch him cry because you'll drag him all over and make sure if you do this send me a vidio because i got to see this

smokincummins22

Reaction score
yea its all about hitch height, ive hooked dozens of times and whoever is higher has the advantage... and whoever doesnt have a brake light switch lol