stupid bug

blackeye

Reaction score
bomb bug that is. Piers has 370 injectors on sale this month and if a person were to buy them would you need a DV set with the 180 pmp. Or would it be best to get a set of 300's for a daily driver that does some towing?

Got Smoke?

The Smokey One
Reaction score
Originally posted by blackeye
bomb bug that is. Piers has 370 injectors on sale this month and if a person were to buy them would you need a DV set with the 180 pmp. Or would it be best to get a set of 300's for a daily driver that does some towing?

180 pump you should be alright without DV's.

blackeye

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. How crispy will the egt's be with the 370's, BHAF,#10,3k gsk and 4" straight pipe. Is that a useable combination or must a person be watching the pyro the majority of the time.

dodgeman01

TOWN DRUNK
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. How crispy will the egt's be with the 370's, BHAF,#10,3k gsk and 4" straight pipe. Is that a useable combination or must a person be watching the pyro the majority of the time.
if you have the 180 pump like mine you will be ok. I mean I can hit the 1500* mark if I want but I can still control it. I had a lot of problems with the 370's and will be getting the lasercut DV's soon so I hope it will fix my problems.
DM01

Got Smoke?

The Smokey One
Reaction score

It will be a little crispy with 370's & a #10, but the thing of it is you can adjust the #10 to better control your EGT's. Try centered first and see what that gets you. Also Aaron has the 160hp pump on his truck so that's why he's getting the DV's. The 160 pumps have trouble delievering enough fuel to the 370's, like I stated above your 180hp pump should be fine with the 370's.