stacking chips

Camstyn

hoser
Reaction score
I've got a 125 horse juice/attitude and a 100 horse Maximizer to stack, if I throw a 155 horse Power Pup into the mix how many pieces will my flywheel break into?:fan:

I don't plan to run this on the street, I'm saving up for BD Dyno Day in April so I can run it on the mustang dyno. Anyone have any guesses what kind of numbers I can expect, if she holds together?

Max Power

Reaction score
I would think you would start to run into some bad bursting issues. You also might find that adding a 3rd box might actually lower your numbers.

Got Juice?

Stack Daddy
Reaction score
Juice on max, power pup (no timing on 65 horse setting) and maximizer on 1/2 way (also with no timing should net around 500

too much timing and bye bye headgaskets!

Camstyn

hoser
Reaction score
Sounds good to me.. The duramaximizer has no timing so would I benefit from running it turned all the way up? Also with the power pup with no timing, what difference would I see with it stacked on the 65 horse level or 95/155? Any point in even buying the 155-upgrade?

Thanks for the advice!

Max Power

Reaction score
GJ, isn't their a 'loop' you can cut on the edge for timing?

Got Juice?

Stack Daddy
Reaction score
Not too certain Max, I believe it is a reroute of a pin wire or 2.
I'll have to find out.

Cam, the Dmaximiser probably could be run all the way up, might just have to do a test and tune session on the dyno to verify each setting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online