Spindle Nut Socket Size?

Can30Diesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have heard them called a wrench before as well. Also make sure you tell them you are working on a 4x4.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Omg...this thread is absurd...hollee crap...it is s super common tool...easy to find...if your parts store can not supply it they are too stupid to be in business...same with snap on dealer...I usually pay 25 to 30 for those sockets so they are not expensive.....

jaed_43725

Need Quad Cab 4x4
Reaction score
Omg...this thread is absurd...hollee crap...it is s super common tool...easy to find...if your parts store can not supply it they are too stupid to be in business...same with snap on dealer...I usually pay 25 to 30 for those sockets so they are not expensive.....

The thread is no absurd. If it was so common I would have one already. So no, it is not so easy to find where I am. I physically went and checked the inventory of the parts stores around me and tried to use what they had on my truck and it would not work. That is first hand telling you that its not so easy to find. Not to mention all the auto parts stores books give at least 3 sockets for the same application.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin

Members online