Spicer 6041 brownie box

JSVD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got a nice Spicer 6041 brownie that I was planning on using in my International S-1600. I'm thinking now that it wont really offer me the overdrive I want for a truck that size, so i'll be putting a different transmission in.

Anyway, I got the Spicer from a guy who cut it out of a Chevy C60 or 80 that was wrecked. New seals and bearings under 50k miles ago.

Ratios: 2.14, 1.24, 1.00, and 0.86:1

Located in White Salmon, WA.

$600 OBO

Last edited:

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I told a friend he's quite interested in a brownie so hopefully he will CHIME in here and pick this up!

Bigredcrew

Reaction score
I'm riotwarrior's friend who is interested. Don't have time to drive down to you, could you ship to Oroville WA 98844? How much would it cost? Thanks

JSVD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you find a shipping option i'll box it up and get it on the truck. It is heavy.

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
I've heard fastenal actually ships store to store fairly cheap.
If you guys have one close, may check into that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cut a pallet in half or to size, strap it down and ship it freight is the simplest if a pallet jack can pick it up then yer golden.

JM2CW!

Just a quick ? How far from Oroville WA 98844 are you anyway? We are just 30 minutes from Can/US Border.

Bigredcrew

Reaction score
Re: Fastenal. Their nearest distributor to you is in Washougal, WA. My nearest store in Washington is Wenatchee. They have a branch in Penticton BC which is basically right next door, but I doubt they would ship over the border. Is it too heavy for UPS?

JSVD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be out of town until friday night. Bigred rest assured you're the top of the list.. when I get back we'll work something out to get it to you.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online