Snow Performance Water methanol injection kit

wmoguy

Reaction score
For sale is the "Stage 1" Snow performance Water Methanol Injection kit. This kit is complete and ready to use!

This one lowered EGTs on my 94 IDIT by 175 degrees (before it was intercoooled and upgrades turbos). I just used water in it but they are designed for adding in methanol for some power gains.

I've upgraded to a Stge 2 kit (designed for over 25psi vs Stage is is for under 25psi boost) and putting this on my 6.0 powerstroke now.

Water injection is a crucial step for guys running alternative fuels. Keep those injectors and internals clean!

Included is a complete and NEW kit. I will swap out all the new parts from my stage 2 kit into this one so beyond the controller and injector, it's brand spanking new for you. Also included is the 7 gallon external reservoir (you could go 1500 miles without adding liquid).

The kit is $545 + shipping new + $75 for the 7 gallon reservoir.

I'm selling this kit to Oilburners members for $375 + shipping.

Get the best performance and reliability vs piecing together a non proven water **** system!

Here's a link to the kit for sale http://www.snowperformance.net/stage-1-diesel-boost-cooler.html

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online