Real sharp IDI in town for sale

83ford

ford diesel baby
Reaction score
Different people have different preferences. Personally, I like the blue interiors and can't stand tan interiors...

Price seems a bit much, but it looks to be in amazing shape...

ya I know what your sayin.i grew up around tan and grey so that what I like

dgr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The interior ought to be ********** red. Bring it down to California. Towcat'll chop it up for scrap. ;Poke

"Last year of non-turbo idi (pre-powerstroke)" That right there makes me want to go buy it.

wildman7798

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The interior ought to be ********** red. Bring it down to California. Towcat'll chop it up for scrap. ;Poke

"Last year of non-turbo idi (pre-powerstroke)" That right there makes me want to go buy it.

So all these years I have been calling it ***** red.... and I can't run from it to save my life...

Oog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They must have had awful small turbos in 1993. They must also have fit inside air cleaner assembly and run onnpropane, pixie dust and angel farts. Hell for 9k I expect that truck to sing fanfare whenever I approach and separt

fordf350man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
price does seem high but then agian not really, the truck looks like it rolled right off the assembly line, looks brand new, for a great looking truck and has a reliable powertrain with only 74,000 miles on it, i can see paying that much, that truck has allot of life left in it and im sure would make up for the money being spent

pwjackson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah in parts I would pay that price for a truck that clean, those are just almost unheard of around here. I would rather spend that on an IDI then a rusted our Powerstroke for 9K

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
That is a clean rig and the price reflects that. With that few miles the engine is just broken in really. This rig reminds me of the gems that Darrin finds and sells. It is a worthy truck...:hail;Sweet

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
whos idea was it to have blue interior.ugh.any way ya 9k's a few k's to much
Blue is ok interior colour, I kind of like that myself

ya I know what your sayin.i grew up around tan and grey so that what I like
Grey ok, but I gotta say TAN is grand for me! CLOSER match to Khaki or desert camo!

The interior ought to be ********** red. .
Oh my...********** red sooooo...sux...just plain gawdawfull!

So all these years I have been calling it ***** red.... and I can't run from it to save my life...
I hear ya man, run Forest RUN!!!! red just is too close to pink which I really don't like either...

Regardless that's one clean truck that's just a tad overpriced!

smolkin

Stuck inside Mobile
Reaction score
I really hate you OR folks.

Ya know, it's not enough that you guys get all that crisp, clean air with low humidity and mild temperatures...beautiful trees and mountain views...public transportation that gets you anywhere on the West Coast for $10...brew pubs and gourmet coffee everywhere...

...even your trucks don't rust!!!!!-cuss

J/K-- I absolutely love the Northwest, was up there last month, and hated to leave. One day, I'm moving on up there and not coming back. :)

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Sweet truck. That would be much better than spending $1500 on a clapped out piece and doing a full restoration. Give it time, someone will bring him down into the 7 grand range and get a super nice truck out of the deal.

wildman7798

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really hate you OR folks.

Ya know, it's not enough that you guys get all that crisp, clean air with low humidity and mild temperatures...beautiful trees and mountain views...public transportation that gets you anywhere on the West Coast for $10...brew pubs and gourmet coffee everywhere...

...even your trucks don't rust!!!!!-cuss

J/K-- I absolutely love the Northwest, was up there last month, and hated to leave. One day, I'm moving on up there and not coming back. :)

I always love how great everyone thinks the PNW (pacific NW for you flatlanders) is when they visit. They always show up from July 5th to Sept 20th when we only get 3 days of rain in 90 days. They are never around for the other 270 days a year when its damp, cold, rainy with moss and fungi everywhere...lol. This is standard NW speak we always say to keep the migrants out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online