Ranch HandBumpers

Ghostrider304

Reaction score
O.K. I'm looking for a good place to get a Ranch hand style front bumper for my truck. I don't care if it is a true Ranch Hand since they are a bout way to expensive. So anyone got the inside, a good web site to look for hell anything.

I have looked on ebay and foung one made by Maverick, but it's $800, still to much.

Well thanks,
Will-:D

Bushhog

Reaction score
I live in TX were Ranch Hand is made and they are good bumpers. Not what I have though. Two other companys I used are TOUGH COUNTRY, Elcampo, TX for my front replacement and their products are powder coated. They do have a web site but don't know off hand what it is. Rear bumper was from TEJEN (spelling may not be right) LaGrange, TX. They only paint their products that's why I didn't use their front, kept rusting fast. Rear is just now starting to rust after 3yrs. Front cost me $600, rear was $400. Both are as good or beter than Ranch Hand. Good Luck.

vaquero

Reaction score
I just got a Maverick over the holidays when I was down in Tx and love it. I bought it from them and he gave me a deal on it for $650. When he quoted me $850 I told him I could get it from somewhere else for $650 and he said OK he'd do it for that. Worth a try?
http://www.mavtruk.com/mavtruk_com/door/
I'd call them if interested, I don't think he checks his email but once a month-cuss

Last edited:

Ghostrider304

Reaction score
Well I changed my mine about this and went with something different. I'd show you but I don't know how to post a pic on this form. A little help here!

Thanks,
Will-

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online