Radiator, t-cases, battery cables & mics parts

jaluhn83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All located in the San Diego CA area:

1) Slightly used aftermarket 4 row radiator. No idea on age but it still has the labels and looks nearly new. No bent fins or signs of leaks. This was in the parts truck I parted out last summer and was saved as a spare for my rig, but I don't really need it.

$150 OBO

2) 13-56 slip yoke t-case. Junkyard unit but looks to be in decent shape. Shifts fine and has clean fluid. Was going to use if for a project but wound up going a different route.

$150 OBO

4) 3 positive battery cables, 2 used OEM and one new aftermarket. One of the used ones could use a new terminal but should still work. The new one was installed but never really used. It was off my parts truck and was installed by the guy I bought it from when he was trying to fix a no start issue. He never did figure it one and that's how I got the truck.

$50 for the used ones, $75 for new OBO

5) 80-86 intermittent wiper conversion kit. (switch, control box & wiring) With the intermittent setup you get basically infinitely variable wiper delay in the intermittent setting.

$20 OBO

6) 80-86 dash & center console bezel, wood grain and in decent shape.

$30 OBO

7) Chrome side trim strips for 80-86 trucks. Not sure if I still have them all and some are pretty dinged up.

$20 OBO

8) C6 flywheel. Some ring gear wear but should be useable and otherwise in good shape.

$20 OBO

Last edited:

jaluhn83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One more:

8) Set of used injectors, 'B' code. These are new aftermarket (delphi, I think?) units with ~40k miles on them. They were in my truck and were replaced trying to track down a rattling noise that we thought was a bad injector. Turns out it's not and the injectors are fine. They've been pop tested and all looked good.

$100 OBO

jaluhn83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

jaluhn83

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Last edited:

jaluhn83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OBS = 80-86, no?

On 80-86 trucks (which this is for) most have the infinitely variable setup, but many do not. It was an option included with the XL & XLT packages I think.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online