Putting my 7.3 engine up for sale (Moose pump 093 turbo)

alwaysdiesel

The new guy
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've been working on restoring my 94 F350 for the last 5 months and recently decided to put a 12 valve in it. I ended up finding a 97 dodge 2500 for cheap and got a very nice running P-pump 5.9 out of it. So, that leaves me with a 7.3 factory turbo engine that I have no use for unfortunately. Engine has 350xxx kilometres on it. I have only owned the truck for a little over 2 years, putting not even 20,000 kms on it. The injection pump started to go on me and I replaced in with a 100cc moose pump from Mel and new BB code injectors at the same time. That was last February, and I only drove it just over 5000 ams before it got parked and tore right down. It's a shame to sell it as I've just spend lots of money and mostly time on it!

I would like $1500 for it (cad)

7.3 factory turbo
100cc Moose w/ 5-6xxx kms
BB injectors w/ 5-6xxxkms
new return line kit,
brand new bosch alternator
newer serp belt
replaced burned out GPs

I bought EGT, Boost and FP gauges when I ordered the IP and injectors. I have seen the turbo hit 10 psi so I know it's healthy. I've never played with the WG and I hardly even drove this truck really. It is overfueled and could probably benefit from an intercooler but that's the next guys call. It does have a seepy passenger valve cover. I'd replace the gasket but I'm off to Alberta in 3 weeks and I am in the process of finishing up my restoration. My 94 now has 08 coil axles front and rear, and a 12 valve Ppump w/ studs,valve springs,fass 125, pump mods etc. I can't wait to finish it!

Email me if you're interested and I can send you pictures, videos, etc. Please serious inquiries only as I'm busy with the project and don't have time to waste. Located in Squamish, BC. 1.5 hours from the Pacific Xing border. May be willing to part out Moose pump/turbo and ship If I can get a reasonable offer. $1500 for engine.

[email protected]

Last edited:

vegas39

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice job on the P-pump Cummins, I've heard thats the best setup to have. Keep us updated on the conversion.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry to see you selling off your IDI. That price is a steal, when you consider that you have $1000 in the fuel system, and the turbo is certainly worth another $500. That's like getting the engine for free.

oregon96psd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who cares about the crappy engine, pics of the 08 axles under the obs are whats needed here!!!

alwaysdiesel

The new guy
Reaction score
Who cares about the crappy engine, pics of the 08 axles under the obs are whats needed here!!!

I'll get some pictures on here for sure! may be a couple weeks, I'm super busy putting her back together right now. It's really starting to come together!

motoxraceman2345

Reaction score
1500 Canadian Dollars = 1333.43 US dollars at the moment. Source google.com

Wish i had the extra cash right now i would go get it, but i am saving for a wedding.

Last edited:

alwaysdiesel

The new guy
Reaction score
Hey man is this a local pickup only deal>? Also what trans is the turbo downpipe for?

I guess aimed more towards canadians/washington/oregon/northern cali residents. I wouldn't want to know the cost of shipping a half ton engine across the country.

It was mated to a ZF5.

Price dropped to $1300, need to move it.

Greg5OH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
******** that is a STEAL, in americano dolaro ythats 1161$!!! :0 the pump alone new from mel is worth 1/3 of that price. jesus.

am seriosuly considering this...ups pallet shipping..
i can move my head studs over to this engine, and slap a bigger turbo on... oh **** meeeee.

DesertBen44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dammn!! I would pick that up in a heartbeat if i was close. I wonder what it would cost to ship pallletized in the slow lane? Will attempt to research this! I need that exact setup lol