Pics of my truck

mabc926

Mojo
Reaction score
Nice looking truck.

If you plan on getting new wheels check out some 19.5's for a SRW, they fit the best tire for a tow rig.

jimmyB

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up on the CDR hose snaponprofile! Is that a hypermax IC kit you have there?That looks good! Did you notice more power and lower EGT'S like everyone says?Sorry i ask so many questions but im going to do the IC mod,just trying to figure out what parts i need.

jimmyB

Reaction score
Thanks mabc926! I think im going to do a single 5'' aussie stack next weekend.Do you have 19.5's on yours?

mabc926

Mojo
Reaction score
I wish.

The next truck I buy will be getting some 19.5's though, just a great tire selection for them.

lynch

little stinker
Reaction score
Nice truck but the rims would have to go lol they don't go well with it but that's just me

snaponprofile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up on the CDR hose snaponprofile! Is that a hypermax IC kit you have there?That looks good! Did you notice more power and lower EGT'S like everyone says?Sorry i ask so many questions but im going to do the IC mod,just trying to figure out what parts i need.

No, I welded that aluminum pipe up and used a 7.3 PSD factory intercooler. Yes more power, higher rmps, lower egts. I didn't even turn the fuel up yet either.

You can see my work here;Sweet

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1...tercooler-finally-plumbed-pics-9-15-11-a.html

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1070120-intercooler-is-in.html

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online