Picked up a split bench/bucket seats today

cpdenton

Truck needs paint.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was the right color too! Grabbed it out of an Eddie bauer f150, 1995 model I think. It is much more comfortable than the old bench seat. It is one of those sets of buckets mounted on one common rail.

Thanks for looking!

You must be registered for see images attach

madpogue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a 40/20/40 seat, and only those from a CC truck will fit (I don't think they ever put 40/20/40s in the RC trucks). Fortunately, they will also direct bolt into an RC truck; I've been jonesin' for one ever since my wife bought her RC truck 6 years ago. Getting harder to find every year, esp. one that hasn't been rode hard and put away wet. Good score! Shoot, I'd take one in any color, and just paint the hard plastic parts, and throw some man-mall seat covers on them.

cpdenton

Truck needs paint.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The yard actually had 2 of these sets. This one and a gray set. Both were in good shape and both were in regular cab trucks. I had never seen one in a regular cab either, but I am pretty sure this one, at least, was original to this Eddie bauer edition truck. It had some really nice options for such an old truck too.

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had them front and rear in my crew cab and a set in my f450.very comfy seats.

Those came in regular and crew cab trucks as well as the eddie trucks.the extended cab and broncos usually had the buckets and seperate console.there is a set in a yard here but not really worth it for me to go pull and store it.

GENIUSLOERTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice find! I wish I could find a blue set. I have been looking at newer f-series trucks for seats. I have 40/20/40 in my truck currently, but they are the conversion seats and the 80's luxury doesn't last for long. I have a extra set of conversions seats buy my blue interior does not mix well with the extra seats being red.

cpdenton

Truck needs paint.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went and got a quote to re-cover the seats today. I think the guy didn't want to mess with it. He quoted me 1600 for both seats. What?? That was for cloth too.

I can get leather and recover them myself from leatherseats.com for 900 or so.

Looks like it will be a while before they get covered...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent

Members online