Parting out non-wastegated banks kit

silkyj87

Reaction score
I have an in-complete non-wastegated banks turbo that I'm willing to part out or sell whole. The only things missing are the exhaust manifold crossover/up pipes, CDR adaptor for the injection pump and the down pipe has been cut about 6" from the turbo flange (missing the lower pice) also missing the CDR elbow that clamps to the turbo inlet. Turbo is in good shape turbines have no nicks or rough spots. I have the intake hat and the turbo mount as well as all the oil lines and fittings. This kit could easily be put on a truck with a little bit of exhaust work and you would be off and running... I will entertain any offers, you pay shipping. If you have questions ask away you can call or text me as well; Joe (360) 550-2190 I'm located in the Seattle/Tacoma Wa area. Will ship!!! Thanks

tanman_2006

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldnt mind it but not sure what to offer on an incomplete kit. If nothing else I would try the turbo on my 6.5L

silkyj87

Reaction score
I'll probably be posting this kit locally on Craigslist for $350, I figured there is someone on here that is just missing "that one pice" and I'm willing to sell some or all. I got the kit for free while doing an engine swap for a customer/friend so I'm not trying to make any money back, and have no need for a banks set up. Make an offer I can't refuse :)

nic55kel

Nic55kel
Reaction score
If tanman does not want it I would be very interested at that price. Any chance of a picture?
Thanks.
BTW would be having it shipped to US address.

silkyj87

Reaction score
Here's a few pictures of what I have.

You must be registered for see images attach

KyleQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm after the pedestal and oil line stuff if you still got it- I've got an incomplete kit I'm trying to finish up...

silkyj87

Reaction score
I am working out details with a buyer for the whole kit now. I may have an oil line laying around tho. I'll look, if I do it's yours if you pay shipping. No pedestal tho.

KyleQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool deal, thanks man. Never messed with a turbo setup before, so I'm not sure what everything is called anyway, lol.