Parting out 97 Powersmoke/7.3/ZF-5

G. Mann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just came into possession of a 1997 F-250 Dually with a ZF 5 speed. It is a cab/chassis truck and I'm keeping the bed. The rest is up for grabs if anyone is interested in parts get in touch with me in next 3 days. After that, the hot wrench comes out and the truck goes away.

Cab is good [standard cab, Phoenix no rust], Doors are good [rollup, not power windows], Glass is good. Front fenders and hood are spoken for at this point. Engine has 190,000 miles per speedo suspect the injectors are bad, starts fine, just a little ragged on idle.

Trans shifts and operates as it should.

Rear end has an oil seal leak at the right wheel. Should be an easy fix.

The truck is in Phoenix, AZ. 85021 about 3 miles from all the major truck depots in town so shipping dock to dock would be easy.

Let me know what you want, don't have room to keep the truck for long.

If you want, call me at 602-908-4216 anytime, for any details.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Two wheel drive or four?

With or without A/C? If it was an AZ truck I hope it has A/C.LOL

Heath

funnyman06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man a ZF5 would be nice, but i really cant afford one of those, even if it is only 350 miles from me.

G. Mann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a two wheel drive. Sorry, should have posted that in original post. It has air, already have a buyer for the main air components. If you want parts off this truck, time to speak up early. It is going to go away starting next Monday.

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why you have to be so far away... I'd be all over those front fenders, hood, grille, headlights and stuff, and bumper if you were anywhere in the Midwest!

G. Mann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will try to answer everyones questions in one post if I can.

The interior panels are red... decent shape.

Yes I will part out the engine, would prefer to sell it as a whole unit however. It is a turbo / powerstroke / can be complete with computer and ALL wireing.

If you want engine parts, please be specific on what you want. I'm flexible at this point.

The transmission is available complete with the necessary rear engine bulkhead to make the changeover to a ZF5 install... someone here could surely enjoy having a complete unit with everything you need in one pallet.

The front clip [fenders/hood/headlights and all grill/core support] are spoken for at this point, so they are off the "list".

Feel free to call me at the posted number above. Thanks....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
REM70