Parting out '86 F250

Diesel Dave

Reaction score
As it says. Will sell truck whole or part it out. Engine crapped out after 5000 miles on complete rebuild. May be blown head gasket only or block may be cracked. Have not had opportunity to pull it down to find out but i'm sick of working on it. Engine has a lot of new, usable parts in it. Mahle 0.030 over pistons, Melling pushrod and rocker arms (updated), Topline lifters, cam was checked and found to be well within tolerance, new injection system, and the list goes on. Also has a freshly rebuilt C-6 transmission and torque converter. PM or post on thread parts request and we can discuss price. I'm not looking to make a fortune on these parts but I will not give them away either. All parts are in Savannah, Georgia and can be shipped at buyers expense. All reasonable offers accepted.

dancrowley

danc01
Reaction score
Interior parts

Hi Dave, I am interested in the dash and radio plastic bezels, if they are in good shape. Please let me know. Dan

Diesel Dave

Reaction score
Front fenders are not in good condition. Passenger side could probably be fixed but drivers side is a loss. Dash is in good condition but does need a dash pad cover. Interior is blue. I do not have the factory radio.

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do the pickup and sending units work. I need a rear sending unit and possible a front for spare?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dieselmainiac

Members online