Parting 94 F350 4x4 SRW 7.3 idi turbo, E4OD, runs & drives

Still Strokin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After compression testing the engine and finding its pretty much fk'd, and has excessive blow by... I have decided to sell various parts off of my donor truck since I am 50% done building my other 94..... The truck is located in HAMBURG, IL 62045 The dana 60, left front fender, rear fuel sender and cab light wiring harness I would prefer to keep...... Truck has 3:55 gears, the engine is a 120,000 mile jasper reman with low compression on 2 cylinders..... but the turbo has virtually no shaft play and is a complete kit with a home made after market down pipe.... It was bent by a muffler shop is prolly 2 1/2 or 2 3/4".. Nothing special but better than factory.... The E40D and transfer case has only 20,000 miles on a complete rebuild 2 years ago, and I have the documentation to prove it. The OD button and end of shifter is also new . The injection pump was rebuilt by area diesel also 20,000 miles ago, includes documentation with matching serial #'s .... Most of their pumps have a lifetime warranty... Truck is green with tan interior.... Has a set of 1999-2004 Superduty XLT 40-20-40 cloth seats in it.... The interior is dirty but would powerwash clean..... Its not perfect but as rare as tan interior is someone may see something they need...... I honestly don't know what to price any of this stuff at so I'm going to ask for a PM of a reasonable offer, and will see how that goes.... Otherwise I will just pull 1 part at a time and put them on ebay.... E4OD rebuilds are approx $1400 for stock rebuilds, not sure on transfer case..... Please bear with me on part removal, I work 6-10's for an excavation company and also farm..... Thanks, Paul

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Oog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can I trade you a 4.10 d60 for your 3.55? I got a 3.55 truck I want to 4wheel and dont want to set up gears

Still Strokin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would do a swap if yours has been rebuilt at some point..... This one has all new steering components and brakes....... Guruat I'm pretty sure I know which relay your referring too, How would I test mine to know if its any good? I think they still sell those brand new if I'm not mistaken.

theguruat12

Certified Tinkerer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I actually just bought one from another member after I posted that, thanks though! They do sell them new but I didn't want to pay $30. Also I could make one from
RadioShack but I wanted original. Thanks anyhow!

Sent from my cyborg implant

Oog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well mine is nowhere near rebuilt. I was planning on new joints universal and ball, rotors and seals. Rebuilding would be much easier than setting up gears for me

Still Strokin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get ready for the kick in the nuts... I'm doing one in my garage right now and went with all moog front end parts, motorcraft seals, timken bearings.... I replaced : tie rods, tie rod adj, upper n lower ball joints, wheel bearings, spindle bearings & seals, inner & outer axle seals, brakes, calipers, rotors, and hubs and it was around $1200..... Thankgod for rock auto

Oog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn.... I have moog bj's i got on clearance and motorcraft rotors from uhaul.

anyway. Can you measure the rear driveshaft on that thing? If it's 51.5" center to center of ujoints then I need it.

Still Strokin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll measure today when I get home from work , in the dark with a flashlight of course lol..... I also have one out of a crew cab long bed. Should be the same from carrier bearing back excluding the front yolk

Still Strokin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The driveshaft in the regular cab was 46" center to center on u joints ...... The one I have from a crew cab long bed was 50 1/8" on the back half of it behind the carrier bearing ..... What wheel base truck is this going in ? 4 door short bed?

racin460

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you don't sell the seat please pm me before you junk it I'd be interested in some parts off of it.

jas88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need 2 things in order to convert my '88 to the new-style return lines. I need the brass tee at the back of the motor on the driver's side that is held down by an intake bolt, and I also need the return line fitting that screws into the filter head. How much would those be shipped to 78620?