Parting 94 F350 4x4 SRW 7.3 idi turbo, E4OD, runs & drives

Still Strokin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All pm's answered, jas let me check on the other turbo idi motor i already have pulled out sitting in my shop... The one in the truck I think is sold.....

Still Strokin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PM sent to check on turbo-specific engine wiring harness.

I have a lead on another harness that's turbo idi specific.... What are the turbo harness's going for these days? I have to buy the whole engine from the guy, and he lives 2 hours away in Missouri

thanks
Paul

Still Strokin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I was going to hold on to them since their turbo motors incase one blows up in one of the other 3 trucks we have, I'd have one already out for rebuild lol..... But if I sold one, I would $500 for it....

Still Strokin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Factory ATS 093. Complete from air cleaner to down pipe . Have an E4OD turbo specific dipstick tube also if needed. $800

CountryBoy81

Reaction score
K I will get ahold of you in a few days and let you know if my deal goes through. I should have a cherry 94 CC in another day or 2 and will need a turbo for it. Thanks

manimal

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Actually I am in California...it would be my Bother in Law that would have to pick it up for me. I will get in touch with him before I commit to anything. Thank you.

Still Strokin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
10-4 just let me know. Everything is disconnected minus 4 cab bolts. Their are 3 Springfields within 100 miles of me so I'm not sure where he'd be coming from . Location & zip is in the full listing.

Thanks
Paul