Ok Idaho Guys, where do you run?

tgatch

Reaction score
Somebody in the Treasure Valley has to do a "Run What you Brung" I'm sure that you guys have even ben there. Do they let diesels run at the street legal events at Firebird Raceway? If not, what other places can I go?

Dzlnut

Reaction score
You got me dude, i am not into the Drag racing deal, if i had a auto that would be another story.

Stevo

Oilburner

Reaction score
Mopar Nationals is in two weeks on Sunday. Check out Firebirdonline.com for the schedule. I'll be out there quite a bit this summer. So far I'm one of the most consistant diesels out there. Still a ways from being the fastest but I have a ball. Not to mention surprising a lot of folds on what the old diesel can do! Lon

tgatch

Reaction score
Oilburner said:
Mopar Nationals is in two weeks on Sunday. Check out Firebirdonline.com for the schedule. I'll be out there quite a bit this summer. So far I'm one of the most consistant diesels out there. Still a ways from being the fastest but I have a ball. Not to mention surprising a lot of folds on what the old diesel can do! Lon

Is that a "Run what you brung" event? I'm pretty sure I can get into the mid and low 14s, just gonna have to get the launch right. I really only want to participate in one event. I just gotta know.

I will make a definite effort to get to the dyno day in August.

Oilburner

Reaction score
You'll be fine in the 14's. 13.99 and faster requires a helmet. It's way too much fun just to go once!!! Lon

tgatch

Reaction score
Oilburner said:
You'll be fine in the 14's. 13.99 and faster requires a helmet. It's way too much fun just to go once!!! Lon

Out of curiosity, what do you run in 1/4? And do you know what you dyno at?

Oilburner

Reaction score
Mid 14's and 388hp corrected. Working through some tranny isssues and hopfully have them resolved before Mopar Nationals.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online

No members online now.