NOS Ford Motorcraft IDI A/C parts

70Post455

Reaction score
I am selling some NOS A/C parts that I will no longer need. I bought these for my 1986 Ford F250 6.9 IDI when I was restoring the truck. I have since sold the truck and these are some parts I did not use. They are all NOS Ford Motorcraft parts.
I would like to sell the parts as a set. I paid well over $500.00 for all the A/C parts but would like to get $250.00 for it all.
There is a new A/C compressor, A/C compressor clutch kit, A/C pulley, A/C disc and hub.
I also have a set of ZD-1-A glow plugs for a 6.9 I would like to get $50.00 dollars for.
You can e-mail me at [email protected]
Thanks.

You must be registered for see images attach

70Post455

Reaction score
Hi 6 Nebraska IDI's. I live in Columbus. I am probably 2 hrs or less away from you.
If you want the A/C part that is fine. You can e-mail me at [email protected] and we will get it all worked out.

Thanks,
Tom

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
I PM'd and emailed ya. I'd take the GP's if youre interested in taking that offer. Im sure we'll work something out.
Columbus is like 3 hours drive for me, part of the club is getting to meet the people but with fuel the way it is I'll probably have you check shipping on it all as well.
BTW, how do you put that clutch and stuff on?
Also, can the pump be used with R134A? It has to be built to run 134 to run it with it, if it was built to only run R12 then you cant run 134 in it. Atleast thats what I've been told.
Thanks!
Sean

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seven4eight

Members online