NightMoose meets "the Fuzz"

deezlwex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely got lucky, but most PA Troopers are cool. If that had been a local guy, at least here in West Chester, I'd have fines, points, etc.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
NightMoose the Outlaw.

Jesus wears a badge.

Those are the titles of your next two musical compositions Matthias. LOL

I swear, this was by far the most redeeming interaction with the law I've ever had. :hail

Ya know we're gonna keep him to it.;Really

So the Moose Valley band is gonna have a new album for this years rally eh Mel?

Redeeming?
Agreeable, but sounds more like a seasoned law enforcement officer nearing the end of his shift looking for a reason to avoid expending the entire contents of a California Redwood on reports and forms.LOL

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, what a story!:D I had a couple of those "gotta test-drive" but not "legal" moments when working on truck. But, in my experience, the state boys are far and away better and much more reasonable than city LEO's. This was also true when living in Ohio as well.

I can't tell you how crazy some local city cops have acted.:puke: I've never gotten a ticket, but I'm been pulled over a good deal for being in an "old" truck and being out at a "late" hour (it goes with the job).

It won't be the last time you get pulled over, but it will be a cool story to tell about your already "cool story" filled truck project.;Sweet

Heath

Last edited:

zpd307

Reaction score
i love hearing cop stories........ no, we are not all bad. my pet peeve is when someone is trying to jack me around. i have let a lot of stuff go when they are being straight with me. food for thought.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
i love hearing cop stories........ no, we are not all bad. my pet peeve is when someone is trying to jack me around. i have let a lot of stuff go when they are being straight with me. food for thought.

+1 on that!;Sweet
Play straight up with me and I can be a nice guy. **** me off..........Well...........

F350farmboy

The Hornet
Reaction score
I only got pulled over once. Memorial day 2008. My dumb a** brother ran my truck out of diesel and got it towed home, so I took the old farm truck to the gas station a mile down the road. I saw the city cop at his usual spot by the gas station, went real slow, nice turn into the gas station and filled a gas can. Came back and saw him still sitting there, so i made sure I was buckled up, turn signals, slow entrance onto the street and stopped at the red light. Cop pulls out behind me, "ok, calm down", light turns green, and I start out slowly, then he turns on the flashers....."CHIT!!" I pull over and he says there's no rear license plate (I used it to drive a new VW home a couple days prior). It ended up to be behind the seat. And when I gave him the insurance info and the truck is 9 mths expired!!(Lost the "new" papers) well he went to the car and checked out the info and told me they had the info on file and the truck is up to date. and let me go w/ a warning. He told me if it werent for the fact it was memorial day, he wouldnt have pulled me over.

I'm lucky, 16 year old kid (at the time) in a 20 yr old POS truck, all by myself, on a holiday, and I get off with a warning. Gotta give the Big Guy in the Sky some props for stuff like that. :hail:angel:

zpd307

Reaction score
be forewarned, i am not religious. so........ i dont think it was god that gave you a break. flame on

MasterM00SE

Son of Mel
Reaction score
This experience will live with me forever, and will become that classic tale that will be recited to all generations to come. Now, about that song....I'll have to give it some thought.

1Turbo10

Reaction score
Just a quick chime in. I found a great legal service that I have had for the last four years now and would not be caught with out it! I wont tell you how many times they have saved my a#@! And its 24/7 and all 50 states. Oh yea cheap to, as little as 17.00 a month! check it out. http://www.idthefthelp.us

NCheek

Howdy
Reaction score
Well, the Nighmoose meets the law, at night no less...

My only run-in with 'em was on a family reunion/ vacation trip. We were traveling out to Marfa, TX to see the "lights." Mind you this is high desert area coming up on the Davis mountains, and the sun was setting. I was given the ok to push the speed limit to try to get into Marfa by dusk so that we could see the lights, so I drove appropriately. The speed limit for this particular stretch of road was 75 mph, and since there was nobody on the road, and we were late, I was pushing the envelope. Then low and behold, Mr. Highway Patrolman meets me going the other way. I see him turn around in my mirror, and I knew it couldn't be anyone else, so I slowed down as his lights came come, and proceeded to pull off the highway. At the time he pulled me over, it was about dusk, and most highway's in Texas like this one drop to 65 mph at night, so I knew that I a very small chance of getting off without a ticket. He comes up to the window, checks license and registration and inspection sticker. Not only was I doing 81 in a 75 (65 if he would have been a real a-hole), but the inspection on the truck had run out the day before, and the front license plate was gone (I think it got ripped off in the woods). He asked me to exit the vehicle while he got my family's story, and then came to the back of the truck and compared it to mine. After a little chatting, he let me go with a warning, and was a really nice guy and could have nailed me, but instead he let me off.

Good to hear that your experience was as harmless as mine!

fsr7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm amazed he agreed to follow you home... I've been pulled over on several occasions test driving illegit shop projects around my "neighborhood", and everytime I've asked if they'll come back to the shop they just look at me like I'm nuts. I haven't been burned by any of them - nothing that doesn't get dropped in court - it seems like they believe me, for the most part. But they still don't wan't anything to do with driving half a mile to the shop... weird. Glad it went well, hopefully you don't have to deal with them as often as I do lol

NJGearhead666

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So im curious, what goes on in your neighborhood that is he more against then driving around in a unregistered truck with no wallet?

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Actually there is probably something to that. Our area is known to traffic drugs unfortunately. We get a lot of partying down along the river bank.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger