New IDI!

whitehorse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well since the gray goose turned out to be a dud that needs a engine rebuild I bought this Thursday night for $1200.
You must be registered for see images
Its a 85 F250 6.9 auto. This truck is the only old one that I've seen that all the gauges work even the fuel. It will go all the way to E instead of 1/4 and sucking air! The water seperator still works with out sucking air also! Tim

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Other than being oxidized, it looks like its in pretty nice shape body wise, how many miles on it?

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
hee hee hee,Should have been there last night when I went to help on the archeological(Dang gotta love spell checker!!!) dig in the cab.Think we found the missing link of Cell Phone Evolution!Important find for world wide Geekdom!But,Yea,he got a good one this time.Small battle scarr next to passenger headlight,under drivers tail light and PO ripped the mirror off passenger side door once upon a time(But,Damn!I wanna know who did the bondo.Best job I have ever seen!!!!!).Even the glow plugs work on this one....although with a push button but no more thrown rod in a can!

On a side note,Anyone need a 1991 wind up Bellsouth Cellular back pack phone? :D I wonder if anyone out there offers a Retrofit service where they put modern junk into older cell phones kinda like 50s juke boxes with CD players.Wouldn't mind putting this Zach Morris Cell in the Enterprise along with a Cool 8 track. :rotflmao

Meta6981

Reaction score
you'd want to keep the old components in that phone stronger signal... body does indeed look very nice aside from needing a good wash n' wax. Looks like the old girl has worked hard though.