NAPA Battery

Butcherman

Reaction score
Actually, it depends on what part of the country you are in. I am in the battery business, Johnson Controls does Napa west of mid-Kansas. Exide has been loosing business for years, as their batteries are pretty poor quality.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Actually, it depends on what part of the country you are in. I am in the battery business, Johnson Controls does Napa west of mid-Kansas. Exide has been loosing business for years, as their batteries are pretty poor quality.

That would probably explain why my 4+ year old napa batteries are still going strong.

flareside_thun

Reviving The General Tao
Reaction score
I got 2 free group 31 batteries from work, i need to change battery terminals. What can i use? I have the clamp on style now, the group 31 batts have no post for the clamp on. Anyone have a solution and a picture?

Most guys use the solder on eyelets that look like this:http://www.pcsconnectors.com/images/products/detail/coppereye.17.jpg

I am actually using clamp-on sidepost terminals and having excellent luck with them. If you go this route get either nylon locknuts or flat washers, locknuts and nuts. They look like this: http://www.hardwarestore.com/media/product/130252_front200.jpg Just pull the bolt out.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
i used what is in flairsides first link but i crimped them on with some grease to keep the weather out and then heat shrunk over them.

actaully the crimping was using a hammer, i got the lugs at tractor supply in there welding section.

pics of a 31 in my 94

Attachments

• CIMG4222.JPG
    CIMG4222.JPG
    708.1 KB · Views: 10

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online