Name this wheel

Dirtleg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope this isn't in the wrong place but I figured someone here might be able to name this wheel. I only have three and would like to find a 4th. I have looked over the wheel thoroughly and found plenty of information like the size (16x8) and load rating but no manufacturer info. Anyway here is the wheel.

You must be registered for see images attach

So if this looks real familiar how about clueing me in to what it might be.

Thanks. Greg

Dirtleg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you very much. Take pride in knowing that you sir got right on the 1st try.;Sweet

I found them @ BWT.com for $82.00. Replacement on its way.

Now all I have to do is either refinish the other 3 or beat the crap out of the new one so that it matches.

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
Thank you very much. Take pride in knowing that you sir got right on the 1st try.;Sweet

I found them @ BWT.com for $82.00. Replacement on its way.

Now all I have to do is either refinish the other 3 or beat the crap out of the new one so that it matches.

Refinishing wheels isn't hard, just time consuming. You need aircraft stripper, 200 to 1000 grit wet/dry sandpaper & some aluminum polish. The stripper will remove the clear coat, then sand from 200 all the way up to 1000 on each wheel, then polish them a few times & you won't be able to look at themin direct sunlight. I've done it on wheels that looked worse than the one above with excellent results. I'll post a picture when I get home.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger