My truck up for grabs

vegas39

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like I'm going to be retiring Smokey:( If anyone is interested in a regular cab 86 xlt, I'll be letting it go soon. I'm going to pull the engine out but the radiator, a/c, C6 trans etc, will stay with the truck. The truck is rust free and has no dents and also has a newer headliner and carpet kit, new brakes on the front.
I dont know how to post pics here but can put some up on Facebook if anyone is interested. If someone wants to come along and make an offer for the truck, they can have it. PM me if interested.

NO_SPRK

User & Abuser
Reaction score
do you have a smart phone? install photobucket. make a account. upload from phone to online account. log into photobucket. seek more help lol

vegas39

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, that was my new 89. The truck I want to get rid of is my regular cab 2 wheel drive 86, it has a C6 auto.

Vegas-Misfit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes sir... i was hoping it was the blue on i wanted those jump seats haha... i will be coming to town again in July... ill get ahold of you for that box :) thanks again man

vegas39

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You may be in luck for those jump seats, my wife hates em! I would like to find the blue one piece seat that belongs with the truck. Pick and steal had on Lamb blvd had one, maybe I'll go back and get it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online