My new goat truck is finally here!

Pipeliner_86

IDI up high
Reaction score
Well at least it's new to me. 1998 Ram3500 ext.cab,auto 4x4, dually. Only 137,*** on the clock. One owner before me. Original purchase papers from the dealership still in the glove box.;Sweet

Runs great....though I have only had the truck for 24hrs now, I already ground the fuel plate to a #100 style plate, and adjusted the star wheel a little. She moves her fat ass along pretty quickly now!

Heres a link to a couple of pics. I'll take more once I start customizing the truck to my needs.

http://www.supermotors.net/vehicles/registry/19250

lotzagoodstuff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice rig. If I had to buy another newer truck I would be hard pressed not to pick a Cummins over the Powerstroke as I do love the Cummins. I like the cheap parts, dependability and multi-fuel options of the IDI, so I'm staying down here in the basement, but you've got one foot in and one foot out, so I'm at least a little jealous ;Sweet .

Pipeliner_86

IDI up high
Reaction score
Guages will be coming soon. I dont beat my vehicals', and you dont get the effects of a fuel plate upgrade unless you put the pedal to the floor. As much as I love the seat of the pants feel from the cummins, it's damn expensive to replace transmissions. So I'll go easy on her for now.

Whit

Reaction score
heheheheee...sounds fun dude

Yes please do get EGT gauge...........its amazing the temps that can be generated :eek:

slide the plate all the way forward then back about 1/4" from front :thumbsup: