More Videos

k_williams1982

'01 Excursion 4x4
Reaction score
I know that these should be posted in the "Pics & Videos" section (Mods can move if they feel it should be there), but the IDI forum seems to be the popular place to be. I got the other half to help me and got some more videos.

70 MPH / 9 PSI Boost / 2,800 RPMs - Doing A "Drive-By" - This is a "drive-by" video. I was about 3/4 throttle when I went by the camera. The exhaust may be hard to hear, but she said it shook the camera when I went by. ;Sweet Don't mind the end, she tipped over her own flip-flop. :dunnocookoo:rotflmao
Blowing Smoke From A Stop Sign - This was pulling out of my road. I was "manually" shifting through the gears. I had to back out of the throttle before the end because as I was rounding the corner down the road from where I pulled out, there were two Bend Police officers on the side of the road. :eek::angel:
In & Out Of A Round-A-Bout - This is a video of entering and exiting a round-a-bout from a stopped start. It let the truck shift on it's own, so I got a little more smoke than revving it up and keeping the rpms higher.
Smoke During "Rolling" Acceleration - She started the camera after I was already rolling a little, so this is a video of acceleration smoke with "manually" shifting my C6. I was between half and three quarters on the throttle during the acceleration.
Exhaust Up-Close With "Rap" & Rev Smoke - This is a video of my exhaust "rap" up close and the smoke during "revving". I normally don't rev the truck like this, but it was the only way to hear the exhaust without "wind noise".

Last edited:

91f2504x4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems to be running really good. That sounds more like my truck does, in the other video yours sounded really quiet, but now that I can hear it, it sounds just like mine.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726