Mel's Rally Review part 1

pafixitman

Reaction score
One foot is on the backet for the power steering pump, and the other foot is on the steering box. Both pretty solid perches. Unfortunately his heel has rubbed the rad a few times, and he has learned to be carefull about that so as not to bend the fins. Once he gets the AC installed, I doubt he will be able to do this pose again.

It's a 2WD truck, stand by the driver's tire, both feet on the ground and change the injector... Oh sorry, that is how I change them! LOL Great write up and pics. I miss being at the rallies!

Todd C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mel: Sounds like you all had a good time...;Sweet... I miss being able to go places with the truck and trailer, and only having minor things like alternator problems and bad injectors:rolleyes:
Thanks for telling the story of my truck!
It must really be cool having all those IDI diesels around at the same time:thumbsup:
I am going through some diesel withdrawal symptoms... It's been a while since I've driven a diesel... need to get to work on my engine!!!:cool
Todd

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea. Let me know when you want your two piece crank back.

Good to see some of the other pics do exist, even if only to torment me with. :backoff

LOL

That damn thing, you sink so far down in there, its like you fell in an oversize toilet. :rolleyes: