MagnaFlow 6.0L Powerstroke Diesel Exhaust System

spindrift

Reaction score
This system features giant, fast-flowing, 4" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, and a polished 5" diameter stainless steel tip. The system incorporates a mirror finished MagnaFlow Performance Muffler with a straight-through design.
• MagnaFlow Performance with a Lifetime Warranty
• OEM-Style Barbed Hangers
• Giant 5" Polished Stainless Steel Tip

Turbo-Back: Replaces the flattened OEM downpipe with a stepped mandrel-bent down pipe and OEM style flange that bolts to the back half of the system.
PART #: 16921
YEAR: 05-06
DESCRIPTION: Turbo-Back, F-250/F-350/Harley Davidson
6.0L V-8,
EC-CC/SB-LB
4" SS tubing
3.5" downpipe

Contact Tom at email: [email protected] Asking price is $500

TapsMan

smog monster
Reaction score
87-96 f250 only Super Lift super runner steering system upgrade. Will work only with 5"-7" lift kits. System omits the drag link and uses an aftermarket idler arm with a center link and equal length tie rods. The Superlift poly bushings that came with the idler arm were too soft, so I had oil impregnated brass bushings made. The system only has about 15k miles on it and really improved the steering on my 95 f250. I am selling it because I have a solid axle conversion now. After having the bushings made, I have about $600 invested and would like $300. Again, this system will only fit IFS F250's with 5"-7" lift kits.

spindrift

Reaction score
TapsMan said:
87-96 f250 only Super Lift super runner steering system upgrade. Will work only with 5"-7" lift kits. System omits the drag link and uses an aftermarket idler arm with a center link and equal length tie rods. The Superlift poly bushings that came with the idler arm were too soft, so I had oil impregnated brass bushings made. The system only has about 15k miles on it and really improved the steering on my 95 f250. I am selling it because I have a solid axle conversion now. After having the bushings made, I have about $600 invested and would like $300. Again, this system will only fit IFS F250's with 5"-7" lift kits.

?????????????????