lucky break!

terry walker

Reaction score
Guys it must be my lucky day! I just returned from 13 months in Iraq and while deployed I purchased a nice 93 F250 XL Extended Cab 2WD 7.3 IDI. Of course this was before I had any idea about this great forum so after reading I was really worried that I had not researched this truck enough. Man was I lucky! The truck looks and runs great but best of all the guy did not even tell me that it had a Gear Vendors under/over drive unit in it. Wow, I was acting stu[id in the drive way when I saw that in there and my wife thought I had gone nuts. It's great to be home!

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Welcome back. Thanks for your service. Your truck sounds nice. Good luck. You've found the right place for information!!!
John

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Welcome back and to OB. Gotta luv sitting in one of these rigs after riding in a humvee. ;Sweet

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
Congrats your IDI!

DITTO!!!!! On all of the above posts!! And praise the Lord for a safe return to your home!! Again, Thanks my friend for your honorable service to our country and to keep all safe here by endangering your life for all of us!!!!!

Hoss.... ;Sweet

OkieGringo

OkieGringo aka Baja
Reaction score
Welcome Home and may your sleep be restful. It sounds like God has taken care of you in more ways than getting you home safely. OkieGringo

Mikes91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome home... I'm hoping to do some duty overseas soon. Been in school for 18 months and feel like I've become de-militarized after being in an academic environment for that long.

Thank you for your service... congrats on your truck purchase.

Mike

Jeff Dodson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wanna extend my THANX as well, :thanks: to your service to this country. Welcome home and now I can add yet another HERO to the books :hail . THANX again and welcome home.

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
Hoss6.9 said:
DITTO!!!!! On all of the above posts!! And praise the Lord for a safe return to your home!! Again, Thanks my friend for your honorable service to our country and to keep all safe here by endangering your life for all of us!!!!!

Hoss.... ;Sweet

YES and YES and YES!! :thumbsup: