Lots of idi parts

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To ship the visor to TN it looks like it will be around 55 dollars.

The dash pad looks like it would be around 40 to ship.

Im sure I have a few serp belt vaccum pumps, Hows 25 apiec sound. I think I can fit them in a flat rate box to keep shipping down.

Ive still got to look at pulling the ls rear. Im going out of town for the week and wont be able to get to it until next week.

Michael Dimock

Reaction score
I'm looking for a ZF5 shifter lever w/ bolts, knob, and the upper boot assembly. If you have any or all of the parts let me know. Thanks.

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
where in FL are these? My folks are snow birds and I'm interested in a Rad support. I could have my dad pick it up in Nov. If you're not to far from Orlando.

BlueCrew

Reaction score
How much for an a/c compressor bracket for a serpentine setup Shipped to Ky

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've also got an 87 f350 2wd CC.it has an 83 6.9 that ran great till the IP started leaking. It has a 4 speed tranny with 3.55 gears.

The front clip was changed to an 83 and is almost completely done. Just have yo finish lights etc. The cab and bed are rust free but have some dents.

750 obo for the whole truck or trade for a cummins 5 speed or cummins Accessories.

boxathey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do you still have a good oil cooler for a factory turbo 7.3. and a BW1356 transfer case. if so can you give shipping estimate to 16335

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HarleyCummins

Members online