Looking for W115 parts

RustyBolts

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in need of ALOT of parts for my '75 240D project car. Most, I've found sources for, but there are a few that are proving elusive.
First off; Does ANYBODY make repair panels for these chassis'? I need floorpans first and foremost, with a possible need for fenders and doors as well. Here in smalltown ohio, when you call junkyards asking about Mercedes parts, they immediately hang up on you. I'd really prefer steel floors, but if I have to, I could probably work some fiberglass magic, and make it passable; or at very least, keep my feet from scraping the pavement.

Second; Any idea where I could find door glass for this car? The driver side rear window was shattered, and long gone before I even knew about this German Tank of an automobile. I've considered removing the passenger side window, and using is as a template for a plexiglass/lexan replacement, but I'd really prefer actual glass for originality's sake.

If you'd like to hear the story of how I wound up with this car, go ahead and ask. It's a story long enough to start another thread!

1994Diesel

Constantly thinking
Reaction score
I have been searching for a site that i came across once that did sell quarter panels... i think, i know they had floor pans.

Im still searching...

RustyBolts

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet! Don't worry about looking too hard though, It's kind of a long term project.

1994Diesel

Constantly thinking
Reaction score
I MAY need a new floor pan for my drivers side actually. I discovered that about a 1/4 of it under the gas pedal is most likely being held together with a rubberized undercarriage coating.

RustyBolts

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In my case, there are places in my floor that IS the rubber undercoating and nothig else hahaha!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online