Lightning M112 Supercharger For Sale

medwards29

Construction Project Manager
Reaction score
I have a m112 supercharger that came off an 04 lightning. Guy I got it off of said it had 70,000 miles on it. I bought it to try to supercharge my 4.2L v6 f150 but was showing bottom end issues and decided to abort. I heard some people were interested in having a supercharged diesel truck so I figured to post here for sure! Be a cool setup for a 6.9/7.3 idi if ur wanting some boost/torque, but don't wanna do a traditional and boring turbo setup :p

This kit will include the blower, upper plenum, air duct, maf housing (no sensor), the dual valve throttle body, gaskets, and two idler pullies. If u know how to weld get this and weld up an adapter plate for ur intake and get ur truck scooting! Parts you will wand for this setup will include the usual supporting mods for a boosted setup, pump, injectors, tuning, cooling mods (recommended) such as water ****/intercooler, and a custom adapter plate to bolt up to the manifold.

I'm wanting $400 OBO

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn...that's sweet...be mucho fun to play with especially for a four wheel rig like a Bronco..INSTANT boost...nice!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726