Kubota Zen-Noh ZL 1500-A Compact Tractor

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kubota Zen-Noh ZL 1500-A compact tractor with a J-Bar Spider 48” finish mower and 4 40# weights

• 18 HP liquid cooled diesel engine
  • 4 speed PTO
  • Hi – Low range differential
  • Locking rear axle
  • 39 hours since restoration
  • Tires have excellent tread
The tractor is in excellent running and cosmetic condition and is ready to work. The J-Bar mower is 1 year old with 39 hours on it and is in excellent condition ready to work.

Asking $4500

Contact Mike at 910-567-2515

Preffer local pickup but will drain fluids, palletize & band for free and help arrange shipping through freightquote.com if needed. Wouldn't be the first time I shipped a tractor.

NOTE: This tractor is also compatible with a Koyker model 80 front end loader.

Last edited:

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kubota is a Japanese tractor not Chinese...As far as which Asian country they ship them out of with the Zen-Noh name on them....your guess is as good as mine.

All I can say is it has been a great and very handy little tractor and the only trouble I ever had with it in the year I've had it was a dead battery which is fixed now. I simply don't need it anymore.

It is a grey market tractor. The Zen-Noh ZL1500-A is a Kubota L1500-A. They can't ship them over as Kubota which is why you see both Kubota and Yanmar tractors with the Zen-Noh name.

This tractors has a US counterpart too, the Kubota L-175, so parts are available and fairly easy to get.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online