K30 Crew Cab Chevy 4x4 6.2 Diesel

DragRag

Reaction score
1988 Rare body style. Not many of these around that were not a power company truck. Always been a horse hauler, great shape, new paint, never rusty, Cali truck. One minor fender bender in its life only. Interior new also, you won't find a nicer one ever. Single rear to, not to many of those either! Turbo 400 auto trans, I believe it has 4.10, but I am not positive, cruises nice at 65 mph.
$9500 very firm on price, cost you more to build this one, plus you will never find one anywhere else. Looks even better in person.

You must be registered for see images attach

DragRag

Reaction score
Thanks, it would be even sweeter of it had a cummins under the hood! It really deserves one, it is that nice. Not that I don't love my 7.3's and 6.9. But if I were to convert, it would be a 12v for sure.

dakotajeep

Patrolling
Reaction score
dragrag

I seriously wish you were closer! I cant find anything around here and you have two truck that are exactly what I am looking for!!! It seems its all location location location!!!! Unless you were planning a trip to ND?

Thad

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
WOW, Nice ole Chevy, I am trying to remember when the last time I saw one that vintage that was CC 4x4 Diesel Long box.

A rare truck indeed!

I agree with the Cummins comment,.. duh,...

wpfd571

Reaction score
-Drool that sure is purty......... If only santa would have brought me that million dollars i asked for, it would be in my garage with a cummins setting under the hood

DragRag

Reaction score
Deal pending! The buyer will do a cummins conversion on it when this engine gives it up. Might be a while till that happens, but he has done conversions before and is knowledgeable about them. That is the type of guy I wanted to buy this truck.

DragRag

Reaction score
Officially sold, took the cash today on it. Oh ya, more truck money. Glad I sold it, I have another to take its spot already, plus more coming.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online