ISSPRO EV Tranny temp gauge

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Yes, when I bought my gauges I accidently bought a tranny temp gauge, when I needed a engine oil temp gauge. I never did return it, dont know why, I just forgot. I think they only give you a month to return stuff, and its been longer than that so I'm stuck with a tranny temp gauge. It is complete, comes with the sensor and everything. It reads from 100-240*, its a black face with red pointer. I have other EV gauges in my truck all I can say is that they are awsome. I can send a pic if wanted, but just search the internet for one, and thats what it looks like. I paid $75 + shipping, so around $85 for it. I am willing to part ways with it for $75 obo, and that would include the shipping. I can take cash in the mail or whatever, or paypal.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Okay seems nobody wants a top of the line :D ISSPRO EV series Tranny temp with everything you need to make it work (minus the wires, but thats like what $10 for 100' of it), and instructions on how to install. I'll drop the price down to $50, that includes shipping, price is fairly firm.

I'm sure somebody wants a NEW tranny temp gauge...

FordGuy100

Reaction score
You have mail

Are you still interested?

The warden, I guess you could use it in a manual tranny, but you have to have a base normal oil temp, and I dont know what that is for a manual tranny. Plus where would you put a sender, auto's have there tranny pans, but a manual doesnt really.