input on this setup

Bigfootpsd96

Reaction score
my current setup is K&N filter charger kit, 3" downpipe, 4" straight exhaust, superchips programmer and shimmed fpr. when i get the $$ this the setup im thinking about going with to finish off the truck. SD HPOP, beans stage II's, 6 pos chip with some ******* TWildman burns, and installing the 7.3SD intercooler i have sitting in the garage and of course building the E4 to take the abuse.

just wondering what i could/should expect out of a setup like that. for right now i dont think i want to go as far as converting to an H2E and installing headstuds.

Last edited:

Bigfootpsd96

Reaction score
hheynow said:
Lots of black smoke and an empty wallet. :D

well if i can land the job im hoping for this summer...then the money shouldnt be a problem. perks of being young and still living at home rent free :Sly

Bigfootpsd96

Reaction score
well kinda thinking about big oil to. also as far as order goes. im thinking now i might go with big oil instead of the SD HPOP. i wanna build it right the first time. also if i added a big oil setup to what i already have wouldnt i be able to squeeze some more out of the stock injeector. especially if i get some wildman programs?

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You dont have any tranny mods listed, what are you running for a tranny? If it isnt up to the task you can expect a smoked clutch (5 speed?) or a fried convertor (E4OD?).

Bigfootpsd96

Reaction score
i still have a stock e4 in it for now with nice sized hayden cooler on it. but the tranny is gonna get a stout rebuild before i do all the motor stuff.

just wanted some input on what kinda power i could expect and how guys with similar setup like em.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, the combo you have listed above should net you about 400 RWHP. I have yet to hear anybody complain about a similar setup that you are suggesting. Good luck with it, you'll like it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fizzle