Injector pics running wmo

Sidewinded_idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thought is post for anyone looking. My injectors are exceptionally clean and the inside of injection pump looks great. Only one injector has minimal ash
You must be registered for see images attach

Sidewinded_idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Sidewinded_idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How many gallons or miles or time have you been running wmo?

About 10k miles. Only reason I’m doing this work is my injection pump has been dead well before I started running it. The wmo actually helped it as when on diesel it wouldn’t start hot it always needed water. When on wmo I believe it being thicker it would actually fire right up

Shadetreemechanic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have found with my benzes and my John Deere that there can be too much RUG in the mix after about 20%.
On several occasions working them hard in hot weather I have had them basically vapor lock. They lose power and die. Once they cool they go back to running fine, or if you dilute the rug in the blend they are running they do fine. Its only in hot weather when the motors are working hard, bushhogging with the john deere and trailer towing with the benz. I never had the ford kick out like that with high RUG percentages, but I cut with mostly diesel and kerosine now. I do 5% RUG in the winter just to make it easier to start.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
REM70

Members online